Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to Prepare for a Successful 2010

Click the arrow below to play the podcast in this window, or click the link to open it in a new window.

Success in 2010

2010 is just around the corner and frankly, many of us don’t know what to expect. Most of the people we work with are seeing “glimmers” of hope as new projects appear, people are submitting proposals – there appears to be some movement.

Still, we have learned of a few more companies that have had additional layoffs and even a few who have closed the doors or sold to other companies.

I have been preaching all year about two things:
• Get that it is not business as usual anymore
• Now is not the time to collapse into the fear of the unknown or think small

So, what specifically can we do to ensure 2010 can be the best it can be? Today I am going to share some key steps that I doing with my clients to get them ready to succeed in 2010.

Many businesses do not improve to their fullest potential because they are too focused in the present – trying to stay alive. They are fixated on trying to stay afloat and loss sight of the potential for real growth.

Many experts have said it not just once or twice - this is precisely the right time for any business owner to grow and change positively.

The poor economy does not mean that businesses should stop strategizing. On the contrary, poor economies should help business owners to rise up to the challenge. With a well thought out plan and strategy, businesses can definitely develop their potential to grow and be successful in their industry.

Listen in to hear the strategies that Diane suggests for a successful new year!

1 comment:

HB said...

Hi Diane: I tried to send this message from my Blackberry this weekend, but received an error, so I tried to send this through your web site contact form and received an error there as well! I hope this reaches you!
-----

Hi Diane: I am listening to your radio show as I wait to have my car washed, so I decided to pull up your website on my blackberry.

I wanted to let you know your web site is not optimized for mobile browsers, so you are likely missing out on leads!

Most of my clients are focused on their website, and not yet aware that they need a mobile version of their website (which by the way doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg).So someone like you needs to be ahead of the curve.

During the show, you mentioned that you outsource your IT, so ask your IT lead about this. If they can't help you make the site mobile compliant feel free to give me call to discuss. I'd be happy to set you in the right direction.

Keep up your great work-love your show!
Heather Blessington
McGaw Group Interactive
Heather@mcgawgroup.com
262-424-4497
Linkedin.com/in/heatherblessington

http://sunant.com